Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Market Skirt

Here's yet another project I've done, that I can't seem to get decent pictures to chronicle it.

I finally got around to making a Market Skirt for my little Munchkin.  I've had it bookmarked for ages, but lately my daughter has been obsessed with pockets...I keep finding all sorts of interesting things when I wash her clothes.  And I found a poplin shirt at Value Village for $1.50, with all sorts of bright colors.  Totally matches her vibrant personality.

The headband I made is kind of a dud, because I couldnt get an accurate measurement due to her thinking we should play hide and seek right then.  And you can't get the full effect of the skirt in these pics, so I HIGHLY recommend you click on the link above to see the original Market Skirt; it is absolutely adorable.  And the instructions were pretty clear, which is always a good thing!

I still have a good portion of the shirt left, so I'm debating between making her a pair of play shorts or maybe a shrug to go with her skirt (the thought of an unprotected white T-Shirt on this girl is a very scary thought indeed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment