Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I was featured!

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Last week was the first time I've really done a whole bunch of link-up parties for one of my projects, and it was a lot of fun!  I'm one of those people who are absolute suckers for comments, so it was fun to have random people stop by and say something about the T Shirt bags.  (I just wish I had the time to comment back for everyone, but my kids have been rather...demanding as of late.)

Anyways, Night Owl Crafting decided to feature the T Shirt bags after the Hoo's Got Talent? link up party!!!!!  How exciting is that?!?!?!

Well, I'm pretty excited, if you couldn't tell.  Really excited.  It makes me wish I'd been more productive this last week so I could link up something new to this weeks party!

Thanks Leslie for featuring me!  It totally made my day, which was actually going kind of crummy before this!

No comments:

Post a Comment