Friday, September 17, 2010

Recycled Tshirt Baby Bibs

In an attempt to whittle down stash this week, I decided to make some baby bibs from old clothes.  Here's some of my favorites:

These two are made from recycled jeans and an old polo-style tshirt from my little brother.

And, of couse, for Halloween!
I have some girly ones too, but we've been having some technical difficulties, so maybe I'll get those up a little later.

I decided to make a bunch of stuff with what I have, post it on etsy and hope it sells, and if it doesn't then at least I've got a nice stockpile of baby presents ready!









I linked up at the Show Off Your Stuff party here:




NightOwlCrafting










3 comments:

  1. I love that Elmo bib! Wish I'd had it for my little one's Elmo birthday party last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son would DIE for that Elmo bib! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. I am going to whip up a bunch of these.
    Thanks for linking up to upcycled Awesome

    ReplyDelete